Test Iowa COVID-19 testing services will continue at All Care Health Center through July 16.
Tests are available to all; however, individuals must first complete a brief assessment at testiowa.com and then schedule an appointment at the clinic as directed. There is no cost to being tested! You will not be denied a test.
Free COVID-19 Testing Steps:
- Go to testiowa.com and complete your assessment
- After approval, you will be e-mailed a code that can be used within 4 days
- Schedule your appointment, through the Test Iowa site.
- Drive to All Care Health Center at the day and time of your appointment
- Get tested!
- Your test will be processed at the State Hygienic Lab
- You will be notified via text or email to log in to their portal for the results within 3 business days after testing
Please call All Care for any necessary follow-up at 712-325-1990.
The Test Iowa clinic is a partnership between the State of Iowa and All Care Health Center to increase community testing access. Testing is also available through All Care and other local health care providers or at other Test Iowa clinics statewide.
All Care Health Center operates and staffs the testing clinic. Testing supplies have been provided and samples will be processed through the State Hygienic Lab.