All Care Health Center’s commitment to providing affordable, comprehensive, high quality healthcare to the entire community, includes close monitoring of all developments related to Coronavirus (COVID-19).
As of March 20, 2020, All Care is continuing to provide safe, centralized services out of our main clinic site. We have temporarily suspended services at our satellite locations to ensure we have the capacity to safely screen and treat patients in need of care. Patients visiting the health center will be asked a series of questions based on guidelines below:
UPDATED: MARCH 20, 2020
- Do you have a fever or respiratory symptoms, such as a cough or difficulty breathing?
- Did you travel from a high risk country within 14 days of getting sick?
- Did you have close contact with a person confirmed to be infected with COVID-19 within 14 days of getting sick?
These questions will help All Care to coordinate further testing, self-quarantine, or isolation recommendations with the Pottawattamie County Health Department. Isolation and quarantine help protect our community by preventing unnecessary exposure to this virus.
The presence of COVID-19 in our community does exist, and suggests the possibility of other positive cases, not yet diagnosed. To continue to protect yourself, practice these habits:
- Wash your hands frequently and thoroughly. Use hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Cover your cough and sneezes.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Practice social distancing.
Keeping the health and well-being of our patients and employees, first and foremost, All Care will continue to work, proactively, with the Pottawattamie County Health Department and the Iowa Department of Public Health to inform the community of changes in the status of the virus, while the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, alongside public health laboratories, test for the virus that causes COVID-19. Please visit our Facebook, Instagram and Twitter pages for updates. Throughout this challenging time, expect All Care to continue to provide affordable healthcare for all.
If you have questions regarding COVID-19, please call the available Pottawattamie Health Department Hotline numbers 712-890-5368 or 712-890-5369. Available Monday through Friday 8:00am–4:00pm.
UPDATED: APRIL 6, 2020
- Effective March 23, 2020 the Pharmacy will be temporarily changing hours of operation. New hours will be Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm, closed 12:15pm-1:15pm, and closed Saturdays. Parking Lot pickup option will be available. Please call the Pharmacy at 712-256-6583 for more details.
- Effective March 23, 2020, Dental is limiting services offered to emergency services only. All routine non-emergent services will be rescheduled.
- Effective March 27, 2020 ACHC is offering telehealth services (virutal office visits). Please call 712-325-1990 if you would like to learn if a telehealth visit is right for you.
- Effective April 6, 2020 Medical will be postponing and rescheduling all physicals and non-urgent on-site visits.
- Effective April 6, 2020 ACHC will be temporarily suspending all transportation services.
HOURS OF OPERATION
- Effective April 6, 2020 ACHC is temporarily changing the clinics Monday-Friday hours of operation to 8:00am- 5:00pm. Please note that Saturday hours will currently remain the same.