All Care Health Center’s commitment to providing affordable, comprehensive, high quality healthcare to the entire community, includes close monitoring of all developments related to Coronavirus (COVID-19).
All Care is continuing to provide safe, centralized services out of our main clinic site, where All Care staff have the capacity and space to safely screen and treat patient in need of care, following CDC guidelines. We are accepting visits for pre-natal, well-child, and immunizations at our Lakin Clinic.
Patients needing to visit either of our health centers will be asked a series of questions based upon guidelines below:
UPDATED: MAY 1, 2020
- Do you have a fever or respiratory symptoms, such as a cough or difficulty breathing?
- Have you traveled within the past 14 days?
- Have you had close contact with a person confirmed to be infected with COVID-19 within 14 days of getting sick?
These questions will help All Care to coordinate further testing, self-quarantine, or isolation recommendations with the Pottawattamie County Health Department. Isolation and quarantine help protect our community by preventing unnecessary exposure to this virus.
The presence of COVID-19 in our community does exist and suggests the possibility of other positive cases, not yet diagnosed. To continue to protect yourself, practice these habits:
- Wash your hands frequently and thoroughly. Use hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Cover your cough and sneezes.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Practice social distancing.
Keeping the health and well-being of our patients and employees, first and foremost, All Care will continue to work, proactively, with the Pottawattamie County Health Department and the Iowa Department of Public Health to inform the community of changes in the status of the virus, while the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, alongside public health laboratories, test for the virus that causes COVID-19. Please visit our Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter pages for updates. Throughout this challenging time, expect All Care to continue to provide affordable healthcare for all.
If you have questions regarding COVID-19, please call the available Pottawattamie Health Department Hotline numbers 712-890-5368 or 712-890-5369. Available Monday through Friday 8:00 am–4:00 pm.